A small hand-held stamp rolling device embedded with durable 0.1mm stainless steel micro-needles. Focus- CIT™ allows you to focus on specific, typically hard to reach areas, such as the upper lip and eye area.
- HOW TO USE
Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. Divide the selected target area into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller or pat with the Focus- CIT™ for 3 – 5 minutes. Use mild but firm pressure. Follow with your recommended Environ products. Start by rolling / patting twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
Suitable for all skin types. Avoid severe solar keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, raised moles, warts, skin cancer and problematic skin conditions.
- Works in synergy with the topically applied Environ products to help enhance the overall look and feel of the skin.
- SHELF LIFE : Focus-CIT™ 6 months period after opening and using
- Specifically designed protective container for each needling device. Hints and Tips:
- Skin needs to be well prepared on mild levels of vitamin A before cosmetic needling is introduced.
- Cosmetic rolling should ultimately be done once a day.
- Cleanse the Roll-CIT® / Focus-CIT™ / Body Roll-CIT™ once a week with the Cleaning Solution. As for the rest of the time rinse with warm water before and after use.
- The instrument must be kept away from children and is designed to be used by one person only. • Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged.