The intensive revival masque has a unique combination of ingredients formulated to specifically target the effects of photo-damaged skin and the appearance of uneven skin texture.
- Lactic Acid
- Asiatic Acid
- Mandelic Acid
Application: pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone; using the special spatula, remove a small amount of masque from the container and apply to the selected area in a even, thin layer using the fingertips, in the evening; remove after 20 minutes by rinsing with tepid water and follow with your preferred Environ vitamin enriched moisturizer OR pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your preferred Environ vitamin enriched moisturizer; after waiting 20 minutes, apply the revival masque and leave on overnight.
Recommended for sun-damaged, mature skin types.
- Lactic Acid increases the look of hydration in the skin and it is known to lighten the appearance of pigmented marks.
- Research has shown that Asiatic Acid helps to increase the look of regenerated skin.
- Mandelic Acid is useful in rejuvenating the appearance of pigmented areas.
- The products should be used in the evening. Allow to dry for a minimum of 20 minutes, remove with face cloth and rinse any remnants of the masque with tepid water.
- Alternatively, it could be applied as an overnight masque. Firstly, apply your normal Environ evening regime and let it settle for 20 minutes, follow with a thin layer of Revival Masque. Leave on overnight and rinse off the following morning.
- May be used daily or on alternative days as required.