Appointments & Cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately at 718-487-3400. Please inform us of your wish to cancel at least 24 hours before your appointment. Failure to cancel or rearrange on time will incur a 50% service charge.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Sandra Velandia will endeavor to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment in short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees.
Package of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a package must be paid in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment packages must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase. Any treatments left untaken after 24 months will be forfeited.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Esthetics by Sandra Velandia its not responsible for any left or stolen goods in our locations.
- Is the client's responsibility to ensure that he or she provides Esthetics by Sandra Velandia with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Sandra Velandia will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Esthetics by Sandra Velandia regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Esthetics by Sandra Velandia liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Esthetics by Sandra Velandia negligence.
Your right to complain
- Esthetics By Sandra Velandia endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Sandra Velandia, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. We will endeavor to fix any concern raised by a client.